     From: Clemmitt Sigler <siglercm@alphamb2.phys.vt.edu>
     Subject: Problems with cd_autoup.sh and CheapBytes hamm beta CD.
     --------------
     2.) There is a bug in the NET script name variable(s).  You need to
     remove the line:

     PKGS_NET=$( echo "$PKGS_NET" | sed -e "$SEDSCRIPT" )

     and replace it with:

     PKGS_NETBASE=$( echo "$PKGS_NETBASE" | sed -e "$SEDSCRIPT" )
     PKGS_NETSTD=$( echo "$PKGS_NETSTD" | sed -e "$SEDSCRIPT" )
     --------------

    When I grep for PKGS_NET in cd_autoup.sh, I appear to have the same
    context:

      PKGS_NETBASE="net/netbase_*.deb"
      PKGS_NETSTD="net/netstd_*.deb"
      PKGS_NET=$( echo "$PKGS_NET" | sed -e "$SEDSCRIPT" )

    Where do I get the latest version of cd_autoup.sh? (Or should I be
    using the apt-get upgrade path anyhow?)

5- How do I upgrade to my multiple CDs (non-free and contrib)?
   Stick 'em in in-turn and rerun dselect?
   or
   Stick 'em in in-turn and rerun `apt-get update; apt-get upgrade' ?

Thanks!
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada