Re: slink, sid and the non-x86 distributions

"Stephen J. Carpenter" <sjc@delphi.com> writes:

> make sid and sid will always be sid (never freeze never releace)
> Then put all the "immature" dists in sid, then when they are
> ready for releace move them into slink (or if they are not
> ready in time for slink...whatever the unstable is freezing when
> they are ready)

Correct, except I would symlink them to slink.

The problem was that every time a release was made I would have to
move all the architectures that weren't being released, causing a
tremendous hit on the mirrors.

All the architectures that have yet to be released will live in sid.
Some of those will hopefully be released in slink.

Guy