Re: Cheapbytes Debian logo is terrible

> The cdimage.debian.org pages are about CD images, and how to get them.  Any
> information about publicity on those pages would duplicate info on the main
> site, and would quickly become out of date.
>
> BTW they are currently not under the aegis of our webmasters (that's why they
> look dire, while the main site looks beautiful --- I have no presentation
> skills that I've noticed ;-)

Just a few random comments.

1.
When http://www.debian.org/logos/ is improved it would not be a bad idea to
link it from cdimage.debian.org .

2.
Although under the web site, there is no one who takes care of the images there.

3.
The license for the images has not been finished. The license needs to be
decided by the developers, but no one has come forward to bring it to a vote.

Jay Treacy