Off for some days

	I will be off from today 'til next Thursday, away on vacations to
Galicia, a land to the north of Spain full of trees, animals and fishman,
and I'll be quite away from any computer (but with good company).
	So, if there's any need to do a non-maintainer upload of my packages
(currently vrwave, xswallow and casio), which I don't think since they are
not used broadly, feel free to do so (and drop me an e-mail)

	Back of vacation I will start up with the translation of Debian WWW
pages, so if a groups is formed, please count me in. I will also make a CD
of hamm for distribution here in Spain alongside a Linux-based magazine
(called "Linux Actual") and will have many questions related to it so...
beware ::)

	Regards

	Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Peña
	off for 10 days

PD (to postmasters): I remain subscribed to debian-devel, debian-doc, debian-www and
debian-user-spanish. If my server crashes and starts sending error messages
feel free to unsubscribe me, but please send a note to jfs@computer.org