Re: WOW! See World Record Sex!!!

On Tue, Aug 04, 1998 at 11:27:15PM -0400, Igor Grobman wrote:
> I think we should ban all of uu.net instead.

For what it is worth, I complain about all spam I receive directly, a lot of
which involves uu.net. Only once (in Oct 1997) did I receive a reply from
them.

uu.net apperantly serves numerous ISPs, some of which are good guys. Rather
than a total block of uunet, I'd prefer it if filters were installed for
messages that came through their open relays, and repeat offender clients of
them reported to the RBL folks (see http://maps.vix.com/rbl/reporting.html).

Ray
--
Obsig: developing a new sig