Re: WOW! See World Record Sex!!!

On %M 0, Dan Jacobowitz wrote
> Perhaps hotmail should be treated like AOL for our spam filters?

I think we should ban all of uu.net instead.  UU.NET customers have always
been responsible for ~20% of the spam, but lately it's been over 50%.  In all
this time, I have *never* gotten a single response from them.  I am getting
fed up with this.  I know uu.net servers quite a few ISP's, but all I am
planing to ban are the dyn-ip addresses, and relay*.uu.net which don't even
have relay filters installed!  Legitimate posters should still be able to send
mail using their ISP's mail server.

Anyone have a list of uu.net's IP ranges for dyn-ip assignment? (*.ms.uu.net,
*.da.uu.net, etc.)

Igor