Re: POSIX shell; bash ash pdksh & /bin/sh

Hi,

 Santiago> On Sun, 2 Aug 1998, Raul Miller wrote:

 >> Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> wrote:
 >> > I will explain better: I don't want to remove bash, I just want that
 >> > the unability to remove it comes from the fact that packages depends
 >> > on it, not from the fact that it is simply essential.
 >>
 >> Ok, but: what's the rush?

 Santiago> Exactly, why do you think there is any rush at all on my
 Santiago> side?  I think I said "in the long term" in one of my first
 Santiago> posts about this.

	I still don't think we can report bugs against packages merely
 for using bash.

	manoj
--
 Nothing ever becomes real until it is experienced. John Keats