Re: Why has bo vanished from the archives?

On Sun, 2 Aug 1998, Jeff Sheinberg wrote:

: It seems to me that removing bo from ftp.debian.org is a violation
: of the GPL (in spirit, if not in letter), by removing acesss to
: the source from those people that installed Debian via the ftp
: method.
:
: I feel that any Debian distribution should be made available via
: ftp for at least 3 years from its release date.

Please feel free to donate disk space and equipment needed to fulfill
the above requirement :)

Remember, Debian is a volunteer effort.

Also, several people have volunteered space on their mirrors, so bo is
still around (as has been pointed out a few times).

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104