Should portslave divert or rename pppd & rlogin?

Hi..

I just started packaging portslave (as announced 15 days ago), and I've run
into a bit of a problem.

Portslave is a radius client which also acts as a getty.  It comes with a
modified pppd which can also authenticate over radius (for PAP connections),
and a version of rlogin (not sure why).  It can also replace in.fingerd with
its own program that will show users logged in over radius.

My questions is, how should I handle this?  Rename the pppd it provides to
something like pppd.portslave, or divert pppd (if there is one installed
allready), or even conflict with the pppd package?

How about finger, and rlogin?