Re: Several reasons why debian should not use bash for /bin/sh

Hi,
>>"Shaleh" == Shaleh  <shaleh@livenet.net> writes:

 Shaleh> Ok.  I have rebooted my machine and run dselect/apt.  The reboot was
 Shaleh> clean -- no problems with sh == ash.  However after a successful install
 Shaleh> by the apt-dselect method I get this: "read: arg count" exit status 2.
 Shaleh> So apt somewhere uses a bashism it appears.

	Or ash is not POSIX compliant. One can't tell which is the
 case without further investigation.

	manoj
--
 "Where is it written in the Constitution that you may take children
 from their parents, and parents from their children, and compel them