Re: Mirrors

Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> writes:

>We now have a small list of push-primary mirrors. All of these mirrors are
>highly accurate and reliable, more so than ftp.debian.org
>
>http://llug.sep.bnl.gov/debian

I have been mirroring llug for several months now.

However, the dates on all the files there seem to have slipped
forward by five hours sometime since Monday [1].  Or something.  Rather
than download all 1.5 GB again, I have switched to mirroring
ftp.rge.com until I figure out what happened.

                                     - Jim Van Zandt

[1]  we are both 5 hours behind UTC...