Re: Offensive purity tests missing

Hi,
>>"Ian" == Ian Jackson <ian@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:

 Ian> However, my understanding of the rough consensus the last time this
 Ian> came up was that we _would_ distribute the potentially offensive
 Ian> tests.

	As one of the  person involved in the running battle with our
 erstwhile leader on this issue, whose details are indeligbly stamped
 in my memory, I can confirm that that was the consensus reached.

	manoj
--
 "There's a lovely paper which compares Unix to Zork in both cognitive
 and user motivational terms.  Maybe you like Unix because it's an