Offensive purity tests missing

I notice that the current purity maintainer, Aaron Howell, has removed
the `offensive' purity tests from the distributed package.

Clearly it is the maintainer's right to do this; noone should be made
to maintain and distribute something they don't approve of.  So, I
have no criticism of Aaron, even though I might have chosen
differently.

However, my understanding of the rough consensus the last time this
came up was that we _would_ distribute the potentially offensive
tests.  Perhaps I should go and check the list archives.

I'm therefore considering releasing a `purity-off' package, like
`fortunes-off', which contains the missing tests.  What would people's
reaction be ?  I'm particularly interested in Aaron's view.

If the distribution is in favour of this and Aaron would like to do it
then of course I would fully support his decision.

Thanks,
Ian.