Re: Why has bo vanished from the archives?

servis@purdue.edu writes:

> I understand that not all mirror sites will have the space to keep
> copies of all the archive, that is each mirrors choice.  But I think
> at the very minimum the 'official' ftp site of ftp.debian.org should
> keep a copy of bo around.

I agree that bo should not have been deleted now. While Debian 2.0 has
been released as stable we know that there will be bugs. So some people
who have to rely on their machines don't want to upgrade now.

IMHO bo should have been deleted in some months.

	Sven
--
Sven Rudolph <sr1@inf.tu-dresden.de>
http://www.sax.de/~sr1/