kde and qtk/harmony (was: Re: debian 2.3 name)

> I said any significant amount would make 3.0, not that we had to do all that
> for 3.0..  I think release goals are a bad idea.  Those are things I'd like

gotcha. no problem. same here. yadda yadda yadda i'm not important ;)

> Will the KDE people use it if it's any good?

no. the kde people have locked themselves into qt. they stated that qt
will always be one step ahead of its clones, so therefore, they will
always be using qt. now *that* is a shame.

of course, debian could always compile binaries with harmony instead of
qt...

and if you wanted to see something wierd, we could start adding stuff to
harmony so qt would be the one behind....sort of like forking a free
software project...only this one isn't free

he who uses too many ....
justin