Re: "goals" for slink: FHS

On Tue, Jul 28, 1998 at 12:31:09PM +0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> Buddha Buck:
> > I think that a series of library functions that searched a path
> > parameter would be a good start. Something like:
>
> fnpathfind(3pub) in publib-dev, perhaps?

In fact I have a faint recollection that Publib has all the low-level
stuff we need.  All we need to write is some glue.

Isn't it right?  Publib has a set of functions for parsing config files.
Could they be used to read manpath.conf?

        Antti-Juhani
--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@iki.fi> ** <URL:http://www.iki.fi/gaia/> **

         I can't seem to find a lowercase 'r' on my keyboard.
        (Lee Davies in comp.unix.programmer on July 22, 1998)