"Intent to package" Java compiler

Hi,

Since about April/May (before Kaffe's re-release was announced), I've
been writing a prototype Java-to-C compiler.  (And yes, I have now
heard about j2c and toba, but I don't want to throw away my version...)
'bock' (as it's known) has now reached the stage where it might be
useful to someone other that me.  Therefore, I'm planning to upload it
to experimental soon, so that interested parties can try it.

Comments please.  ;-)

--
Charles Briscoe-Smith
White pages entry, with PGP key: <URL:http://alethea.ukc.ac.uk/wp?95cpb4>