Re: Automatic building of Debian: some results

Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> * Some packages need conflicting tools to build. For example, some needed
>   tk7.6-dev, some tk8.0-dev, I think. I don't know how to solve this.

Source dependencies and source conflicts together with non-interactive
installations of packages.  I that case a general build client could
signal the server running as root a request to remove packages xx, yy and
zz and install aa, bb and cc.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.