Re: tech proposal to make manoj somewhat happy.

On Sun, Jul 26, 1998 at 05:36:31PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Steve Shorter wrote:
> > 	How about something like this.... Simple, technically efficient(its
> > just text) and for these reasons asthetically appealing(at least according
> > to my sensibilities). I think that these qualities communicate some of the
> > "core" values that appear to be what Debian has come to represent.
> >

> >         __ _  Debian GNU
> >        / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __
>
> Please read the archive of debian-publicity.  This is not a logo,
> it's just letters.

Yeah. And we should not start the logo discussion now. And I feel that we
should probably discuss it on debian-private anyway.

However, Steve, to be more specific, your "logo" is for example not
trademarkable. But this is only one concern, there are others.

Marcus