Re: KDE in hamm - let's have a vote

Raul wrote:
>I just did a quick look through the KDE sources and pulled out
>what looked like a bunch of people who had their names associated
>with non-Qt-specific GPL licensed software:
>
>          .... John Bovey, ....

For what it's worth, John re-released 'xvt' (upon which 'rxvt' and
'kvt' are based) under a BSD-like licence last September or so, at my
request.  There should be no problems linking it with qt (as with kvt)
or re-releasing it under GPL (as with rxvt).

OTOH, if kvt is based on rxvt, the rxvt-workers who added the extra
stuff and who GPLed the result have a say.

--
Charles Briscoe-Smith
White pages entry, with PGP key: <URL:http://alethea.ukc.ac.uk/wp?95cpb4>