Re: Status of KDE/Qt - interim decision

If we remove QT we will have all the newbies hunting for it.  What about
apps that use QT but are not part of KDE.  I belive the Windows explorer
look-alike falls in here.  There may be others.

Why can't we put KDE in non-free w/ QT?  I missed that part.

My original point of view has changed.  Reading the licenses, posts, and
KDE's response I ask: Why are we bothering with this?  Our Social
Contract is rather clear here.  It is not part of Debian.  So why not
remove what needs to be removed until outside forces fix the situation.
Hell, even RH is not supporting KDE/QT to my knowledge.  We should stand
up for what we say we believe in here.

(Shame too.  KDE is a rather nice newbie environ.  Kinda like a good
CDE.  Any way we travel someone is going to complain.)