CD README's

A couple of points still need to be addressed:

1)  README.official  needs to have a description of the rules of what you're
    allowed to distribute under the ``Official Debian 2.0 CD'' label.

    What are these ?

    Are we allowing people to do single architecture versions:

      binary-i386, contrib & source

    and call it the ``Debian 2.0 Official i386 CD set''.  Similarly, for m68k ?

    and if they include all the binary-* CD's, they get to call it something
    like:

      Debian 2.0 Official Complete CD set

    Also, should people be allowed to distribute the binary-* CD's on their
    own and still call them Official, or not ?

2)  It would be nice to have a URL to include in the main README for any
    problems and workarounds that we want to mention after release.  i.e:

       http://www.debian.org/2.0/errata.html

Cheers, Phil.

P.S. make your replies prompt, we're under 12 hours from release.