Re: RH and GNOME

Petra, Kevin J Poorman <ewigin@SoftHome.net> wrote:
> I hope he was drunk. "ms on our side" ?

As Kysh has observed, I tend to think rather literally.  I said "can be
on our side" and that's what I meant.  I did not say "is on our side".

That said, you could take the stability of their systems as a benefit:
they make our core system look good in comparison.

I also meant what I said in "But that's another rather involved thread."
This is a topic better suited to debian-publicity or, if it's created,
debian-forum.

--
Raul