Re: text adventures

> Do we really need to include the source of infocom text adventures to
> put them in main (contrib, actually)? This is not the source code of a
> program, I do not think we should require it.

Of course it is.  The game is a compiled program, running under a virtual
machine.

If there is a bug in the game (a room that should not be connected to another,
is, for example) how do we fix it, without the source ?

If someone wants to write a similar game, they want to see the source.

Cheers, Phil.