Re: CD images

Philip Hands wrote:

  >    Sentiment seems to favour their removal from hamm, so that we can sort
  >    this out properly in time for slink, but (quite rightly) Brian is
  >    unwilling to make changes this close to release. (I've no idea what we
  >    should do about this)

This `sentiment' seems to be maybe 10 people out of around 300 (both
counts are a guess)

I strongly disagree with that sentiment. I think things are well enough as
they are.  It's just that I got tired of the thread!

A decision to throw out packages should be taken by a proper vote, and
should preferably be backed up by some qualified legal opinion (though
it would be a pretty poor lawyer who couldn't argue this one three or
four different ways...)