Re: Debian i386 freeze

> > That said, I'll remind people of something else: we try to maintain
> > good author relations.  If the author doesn't want us to distribute
> > software we generally don't, even if we're legally allowed to.
> Hey, you're talking to me? As I stated while closing the bug, we're all
> talking about: I (as member of the core development group for KDE) allow
> debian to ship binaries. You're allowed to refer to this and my old mail
> in case of beeing sued by me or any other KDE developer.

So just do a bug fix release, with that stated in the copyright file, and the
problem is solved.

I'd even accept a statement of intent, saying ``the next upload will have a
statement in the copyright file, emphasising the fact that the KDE binaries
are not covered by the GPL when linked against the Qt libraries'', but you
seem to be unwilling to do this for some reason.

Cheers, Phil.