Summary of KDE threads?

Hi,

I don't know if there's anybody following the complete threads currently
going on about KDE/QT/GPL and related stuff, but I for sure don't have
the time. However, I'm still interested in the general points made and in
an eventual outcome of the issues.

So is there somebody who reads all and is willing to give a summary of
things said when the threads reach an end? I'm sure there are more people
interested in such a summary, and it also could be placed on the
web-site, so we have a document explaining our eventual choice.

Maarten

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M.Boekhold@et.tudelft.nl                         |