Re: Debian i386 freeze

Philip Hands wrote:

> These two things taken together can be taken to mean that the KDE folks have no
> intention of ever using anything other than Qt, so what's the point of

This is the same impression that I've got in Cologne.  The KDE
people would even easier drop parts of code that they incorporated
and that are covered by the GPL and rewrite it in order to not
conflict with the GPL and other authors.  So, better use something
else but stay with Qt forever, "this is the best graphical toolkit
one can get and there's no reason for not using it.  It even has
a free license."

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."