dbuild 1.5 - automatic building of Debian

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

I've been writing a script to build Debian binary packages from
source packages automatically. I call it dbuild. It's available at
http://www.iki.fi/liw/debian/, for those who want to take a look.
It's not finished yet -- e.g., the manual page is rather out-of-date.

I'm under the impression that there are several other attempts at
this kind of a script. If anyone wants to co-operate to make the
ultimate combined version, I'd be happy to do so. I haven't uploaded
dbuild to master because I think it is better to test it first.

Automatic building of Debian is important for porting: most packages
will build without problems on all platforms, and an automatic tool will
take care of those, and let porters concentrate on the buggy stuff.