Re: Upcoming Debian 2.0 Release

>  > nonus.debian.org  23642  Packages [28]  (Heiko Schlittermann <heiko@datom.de>)
>
> Why do we worry about the nonus problems as release-critical bugs?

I'm a bit torn on that issue.  This bug is specifically about the directory
structure, which really should be the same as the rest of the distribution.

>  > infocom           23563  infocom: /usr/doc/infocom/copyright doesn't include a licence [30]  (Brian White <bcwhite@pobox.com>)
>
> We have some more of these sort of bugs and we just downgraded them to
> normal. What is the difference here?

Beats me.  I just moved it to non-free and closed it (since it was my pkg).

>  > wu-ftpd-academ    24466  netstd: Upgrading netstd overrides wu-ftpd-academ entry in inetd.conf [0]  (Heiko Schlittermann <heiko@lotte.sax.de>)
>
> Please don't miss this one. This is an essential part of the
> distribution. Would be very bad publicity if we leave it out.

Yup.  I've already moved it to the "keeper" list.

>  > Hamm has been delayed for too long already.  Let's get this done.
>
> I perfectly agree with this one. Do it.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )