E packages (yes finally)

I have prelim packages of Enlightenment ready.  They can be had from
www.livenet.net/~shaleh/software (total size around 1.6 or 8 mb).  You
need the esound (esound and libesd) packages from here as well.  A NMU
or a MU is expected today to remedy this.  Please test the packages and
send me any complainst/wishes.  Thank you and enjoy.

P.S E should be released Saturday.   So if all goes well E debs should
be in Incoming Saturday night (-:

If the demand is great enough, I will investigate a no sound version.
May have to do this for other arches anyway.  Should not be all that
hard.  Please -- feedback requested.