Re: Hamm CD's

On Wed, Jul 15, 1998 at 11:29:28PM -0700, Ben Gertzfield wrote:
: >>>>> "Heiko" == Heiko Schlittermann <heiko@datom.de> writes:
:
:     Heiko> As done with my unofficial CD images and a multi-cd aware
:     Heiko> dpkg-muticd.  I'm working to create official like images
:     Heiko> .... (I announced 'em on
:     Heiko> http://www.debian.org/2.0/2.0beta_CD and I got some success
:     Heiko> notes so far.)
:
: This is something that *really* needs to get into hamm (a multi-cd
: aware dpkg).. is this going to happen? :)

We're selling and testing the multi-cd feature.  [But beware: it's a
hack und should be replace by some more advanced things like apt ...]

Now  I'm working to integrade our hack into the official CD image.

	Heiko