Re: Base64 coded files -- how to unpack

On Thu, Jul 16, 1998 at 08:21:08AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> yesterday I've got a base64 coded file.  Former I only dealt with
> uu[en/de]code.  Is there a utility to unpack base64 in Debian?

Several MUAs like mutt or elm-me+ can handle these for you; if you prefer a
separate program, you can use munpack or mimedecode; at least one of these
is packaged.

HTH,
Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.