menu section for ckermit (a.k.a. kermit)

I'm finally updating the ckermit package.  This incorporates a new
version of kermit made in May.  That version itself incorporates fixes
Ted Ts'o had suggested to use higher speed serial ports in Linux.

Question:
Chapter 2 in the "Debian Menu System" manual says that applications should
put their menu entry into one of:

Apps            - normal apps
         Editors       - editors (run it in xterm, if nothing else)
         Net           - mail, news, web, irc, etc.
         Programming   - debuggers, etc.
         Shells        - bash, ksh, zsh, etc.
         Tools         - other tools: xclock, xmag, xman, etc.
         Viewers       - Picture viewers, gs, etc.
         Math          - gnuplot, octave, oleo, etc.
         Graphics      - xpaint, xfig, xtiff, etc.
         Emulators     - dosemu, etc.
         Sound         - TkMidity, etc.
         System        - system administration and monitoring tools

I don't see where communication programs fit.  Somehow, 'Net' seems
like an overstatement for kermit.  Should I use 'Net' anyway?  or should
I use 'System', or is another section necessary?

Susan Kleinmann