Re: Uploaded xfree86 3.3.2.2-1.2 (i386) to master

On Mon, Jul 13, 1998 at 03:31:57PM +0200, Anders Hammarquist wrote:

[...]
> Source: xfree86
[...]
> Architecture: i386

GAK!  Don't scare me like that!

For a second I thought you'd done an NMU of XFree86.  Please edit your
subject line next time so I don't have a heart attack!  :)

Incidentally, there's going to be a problem with xsun-utils.  It builds and
ships kbd_mode, but that's already part of the kbd package.  So kbd_mode
should probably be left out, and that would leave xsun-utils with only one
thing in it, if I'm not mistaken -- constype.  That should probably go in
xbase for the sparc architecture for now, but the ideal place for it is
probably the xserver-common package for sparc (coming in slink).

Comments from anyone?

BTW folks, xfree86 3.3.2.2-2 is building on master as I write this.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |
Purdue University                   |  If encryption is outlawed, only outlaws