x and non-x binary in 1 packet ?

Hi !

I'm the maintainer of JED an emacs-like (but much smaller) Editor.

Jed constists of four parts:
	* the textmode binary (jed) with config/man/info files
	  400kb
	* the x11 binary (xjed) wich uses the same as above !!! i
	  400kb
	* the 'lib' files (these are precompiled files written in SLang,
	  a c-like language similar to that script language of emacs)
	  250kb
	* the source of these SLang files i
	  540kb

Now I'm wondering how to package this. slang-source is a binary-all
package, that's clear.

But the libs normaly are an essential part of jed (without you can edit,
but nothing more...)

I would prefer to make one binary package with jed,xjed and the .slc (lib)
files, but where to put it ? In /editor/ and /x11/ at the same time ?

Or should I split into jed.deb, xjed.deb, jed-lib.deb and
jed-lib-source.deb ?

Any comments welcome !

read you,

   -christian-