What's left to do for Hamm ?

Hi,

I'm just contemplating what needs to be done before release:

* the critical-bugs-stamp-out-effort is already managed by Brian White
and Wichert Akkerman

* the boot floppies are working well and are taken care by Enrique
Zanardi and the boot-floppies group. Are 1.2M floppies working too ?
Any important pending issues ?

* installation from multiple CDs in one run isn't possible right
now. I don't know if this issue is release-critical. Heiko
Schlittermann has posted about a posssible solution. Anybody tried it ?

* the official CDs are managed by Philip Hands and are improving all
the time ;-)

* the press release: Nils Lohner manages press releases, Jay Treacy
manages the website. Is there a prototype for the press release
available ?

* artwork for the official CD: we have got a logo. Do we want some
artwork for the CD-Cover ? Perhaps we can ask tigert ?

* translations of the installation instructions: important ?

Anything else ?

Greetings,

				Christian

PS.:
* Johnie Ingram is responsible for the IRC parties when Hamm gets
released, right ;-)

--
Christian Meder, email: meder@isr.uni-stuttgart.de

What's the railroad to me ?