Re: What's left to do for Hamm ?

On Sun, Jul 12, 1998 at 01:20:16PM +0200, Christian Meder wrote:
:
: * installation from multiple CDs in one run isn't possible right
: now. I don't know if this issue is release-critical. Heiko
: Schlittermann has posted about a posssible solution. Anybody tried it ?

I know of at least some persons successfully tried it.  If there are no
objections, I'd take the debian-cd package and try to integrate our
efforts.

: * translations of the installation instructions: important ?

Important.

	Heiko Schlittermann