Re: system broken after upgrade to last hamm

Hi,

> Have you tried installing the latest libc6 package when booting from your
> rescue floppy?

No, I did not. I did not figure out what has happend at the first glance.
So I tried to get back a working system as soon as possible (one of the
two systems I mentioned is the desktop computer of my colleague :-(
Therefore I just reinstalled the system from scratch and restored
the last backup.

The hints that Arnaud Gouder gave in his mail seem quite reasonable
to me. It really might be worth to fix the metioned bug(s) before
hamm release.

Cheers, Thomas