No time to package Linuxconf

It seems I bit off a little more than I could chew when I said I'd
package linuxconf, b/w my job, the few small packages I maintain, trying
to keep up with my e-mail and doing the LSB I am too busy to do anything
with linuxconf, I did a little work on getting linuxconf packaged (I got
it to compile, packaged up monolithly, and installable), but it doesn't
work fully, doesn't act as an init, and is mostly not working, as it
needs some work (which the author seems willing to do) to understand debian.

I'd appreciate if s/o can take this off my hands, I'll try to work on it
otherwise, but I can't promise anything.

Shaya