Re: SIAG (was Re: Star Office 4.0)

> SIAG Office is a bundle that contains the SIAG spreadsheet, "Pathetic
> Writer" word processor and Egon animator program.
>
> The most interesting part is that we already have the siag spreadsheet
> as a Debian package (dists/frozen/main/binary-i386/math/siag_2.65-3.deb
> Maintainer: James A. Treacy).

I sent in a reply to this hours ago. Hmm, maybe I accidentally did a straight
reply instead of a group one. Anyway, I said roughly what is stated above.
It is a bit unfortunate that the entire suite is called siag as well as the
spreadsheet.

> James, would you like to update the siag package to the "office" version
> for slink? (please, please)

Someone offered to take this package over from me (can't find his mail).
I really would like to dump this one. Even if no one takes it, it is certain
that I won't get around to doing anything with it until the end of July at
the earliest.

Jay Treacy