Leadership delegation - volunteers, please

I would like some volunteers to take over some of my leadership tasks,
which I'm finding I'm not getting round to as well as I ought to.

Specifically, the successful volunteers will be made a recipient of
leader@debian.org and I'll authorise them to deal with simple
enquiries (eg, requests for information from external people, etc.,
approvals of postings to debian-announce, etc.).  I'll also want to be
able to delegate more important decisions and tasks explicitly to one
or more of the volunteers.

Thanks,
Ian.