debian-brazilian

Sorry for the huge cross-posting, but I figure that not everyone
subscribes to -user and -devel, and I had to try to catch
everyone. Please followup in -devel only - use the "Reply-to".

So, how many Brazilian users/developers are there? (developers=3
IIRC) I would really appreciate to start a debian-brazilian list
and a project to adapt debian to Brazilian Portuguese; what made
me think it's already time was a note about someone packaging an
"ibrazilian" dictionary for ispell (hadn't seen the upload
tough].

For those who don't know, there is a Brazilian version of RedHat
(run by a company). As people sometimes say in #debian, if I
wanted to buy from a company I'd be using Windows ;-) Now
serious, they're doing quite a good job of translating stuff and
all the work they did is available for us (they said so). Now
I'd like to have a really free (Debian) option.

[And in the future, a "debian-users-brazilian" would be cool to
have too ;-)]

[]s,
                                               +----
--
   Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night...
                 pgp key in the web page

Free Software Union       --       http://www.fslu.org