Re: automating the "Intents to package" was Re: Please follow protocol when you announce your Intents to package

Well classes just ended (I was taking a summer course).  So everyone put
your heads together and tell me what you want.  Once a general idea is
agreed on I will happily code it.  If we want vacations and stuff --
that is fine also.  How much security are we allowing for here?  How
should we control access to the page??  Maybe it would be better to
write a shell script on master/va for vacations?  `vacation -on -time="5
days" shaleh` (as long as shaleh=uid I get set to "vacationing for x").
This will then be displayed on a web page and/or sent to a mailing list
once a week.

Basically I enjoy small, stupid coding projects like this.  Lets me
vent.