Bug #23877: Include autoup.sh and apt in hamm/hamm

Andreas <aj@dungeon.inka.de> filed this against ftp.debian.org:

>Subject: please include apt and autoup in hamm/hamm/upgrade-i386/
>To: submit@bugs.debian.org
>-- Package: ftp.debian.org,apt,autoup
>Version: N/A
>
>i think this is the right location. if people want to get all files they need
>to install or burn a cdrom, they should have one source, and not collect the
>files from several servers (which might be down or unreachable or ...).
>
>this bug should be either "wishlist" and ignored or marked grave IMO.
>
>andreas

I think this needs a thorough discussion here, too, that´s why I
forward it here.

Jens

---
Jens.Ritter@weh.rwth-aachen.de   grimaldi@debian.org
Key ID: 2048/E451C639 Jens Ritter
Key fingerprint: 5F 3D 43 1E 24 1E CC 48  1E 05 93 3A A7 10 73 37

Nothing works better as it is supposed to. (Steven Chu)