[joey: Intent to package mswordview]

I apologize, but I used the wrong list...

Regards,

	Joey

----- Forwarded message from Martin Schulze <joey> -----

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU

Hi!

I plan to package this.  It's distributed under the GPL.

   MSWordView is a program that can understand the microsofts word 8
   binary file format (office97), it currently converts word into html,
   which can then be read with a browser.

   MSWordView is being actively worked on, and will be pretty bleeding
   edge for the next few weeks.  It works fine so far.

   http://www.csn.ul.ie/~caolan/docs/MSWordView.html

Regards,

	Joey

--=20
 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/ The only stupid question is the unasked one                   /

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU--

----- End forwarded message -----