Re: Hamm Bug Stamp-Out List for June 25, 1998

On Thu, Jun 25, 1998 at 09:45:43AM -0500, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Package: kdebase              (i386 contrib)
> Maintainer: Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org>
>   23655  kdebase includes /etc/X11/Xsession

Stephen is probably busy trying to get KDE 1.0 done, so I doubt he has
any plans to work on this.

My suggestion is to either copy the beta4 kde packages from slink
(which includes the fix for this bug) into hamm or drop kde from hamm
altogether.  I prefer the former.

FWIW, I think the only reason, the beta4 packages weren't put in hamm
in the first place is because Stephen didn't take the time to rebuild
and re-upload them with the proper 'frozen" tag.

David
--
David Engel                        ODS Networks
david@sw.ods.com                   1001 E. Arapaho Road