Re: xterm-debian terminfo entry

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, Brian Mays wrote:

> This does not need to be done with at terminfo entry.  Use the following X
> resources (in either $HOME/.Xresources or /etc/X11/Xresources for
> everybody):
>
> 	XTerm*background: black
> 	XTerm*foreground: gray90
>
> By the way, this also will cause rxvt windows to use reverse video.

	I did not want this to be set in the terminfo entry, but rather
added as the default configuration to debian's xterm.  My reasoning is
that since the terminfo entry has changed, why can't other configuration
settings.  I remember there was a complaint that the debian xterm was
straying away from the standard, and that is why the default colors were
switched back to black on white from white on black.

						Alex