Re: LyX: just about the only word processor in debian

On Sat, Jun 20, 1998 at 04:32:04PM -0700, vanco@sonic.net wrote:
> 	My package database lists LyX in the "obsolete" category - IMO
> this is a shame. If it has disappeared from debian, I believe something
> *needs* to come up soon to replace it.

	There's LyX and KLyX, a KDE version of LyX.. Don't worry;)

[tv@hq ~]$ dpkg --status lyx
Package: lyx
Section: contrib/text

[tv@hq ~]$ dpkg --status klyx
Package: klyx
 klyx combines the comfortable interface of a WYSIWYG word processor with
 the high quality output of a real typesetting system. Lyx uses LaTeX, the
 most popular typesetting system available, but no deep knowledge about LaTeX
 is required.

[tv@hq ~]$

--
tv-nospam-sig-1@hq.yok.utu.fi - it's a valid address w/o spam