Intent to package: t1lib

Preliminary, unofficial packages (t1lib0, t1lib0-dev, t1lib0-bin) are on
my website at http://aix2.uottawa.ca/~s1204672/linux/

$ dpkg --status t1lib0
Package: t1lib0
 T1lib is an enhanced rasterizer for Type 1 fonts.
 .
 T1lib is based on the X11R5 font rasterizer code, but operates independently
 of X11.  It includes many enhancements, including underlining, antialiasing,
 user-defined slant and extension factors, and rotation.
 .
 This package contains the shared libraries and configuration needed to run
 programs using T1lib.

Is the dependency on gsfonts | xfntscl too bogus?  (It needs Type 1 fonts
to be at all useful, and the demonstration program "xglyph" in t1lib0-bin
will spit out rude error messages if it can't see any fonts).

The license is LGPL.

I've got some other questions, but I'll ask them on debian-mentors.

Cheers

--
David Huggins-Daines
bn711@freenet.carleton.ca